- O-Net Launches "PANDA" in Shenzhen, China today2017-09-07
- O-Net Group launches SAP system2017-08-03
- O-Net in FOE 20172017-04-10
- O-Net Selected for Exhibition Tour of “Top 100 in the Five-Year Plan” of Sponsored Companies in Pingshan District2017-03-31
- O-Net Holds Special Event “To the Prettiest Ladies” To Mark Women’s Day on March 82017-03-09
- O-Net was named “State-Accredited Enterprise Technology Centers”2017-01-03
- O-Net in Convergence ECOC 20162016-10-10
- O-Net Co-Chairman & CEO Austin Na Wins “APEA2016”2016-10-03
Optical Networking Division supplies primarily passive optical subcomponents, components, modules and subsystems that can be used in high-speed telecommunication and data communication systems. We design and manufacture the products as well as offer customized solutions based on our customers product specifications. Features of our broad products include optical bandwidth expansion, optical signal amplification, wavelength performance monitoring and protection, optical signal routing, transmission, and reception across optical networks.
- Raman Amplifier Module
- Hybrid Raman and EDFA Module
- SFP VOA SFP Format, compact size; Fast response time; Hot pluggable; I2C communication interface; Low power consumption; With PD monitor(option).
- ES mirror VOA Compact size, fast tuning speed, low IL/PDL/WDL, low power consumption.
- 100G integrated Coherent Receiver C or L- Band operation; Auto gain control amplifier; OIF compliant; ROHS compliant; Bell core GR-468-Core compliant.
- Tunable Dispersion Compensator(TDC) Compact MSA compliant size; Available in both sigle channel & gain-flattened versions; Analogue output for input & output power monitoring; Semi-customized design flexibility.
- Exhibitions MORE...
Autonomous Vehicle World Expo 2017
O-Net Automation is the subsidiary company of O-Net Group,we have strong capability in the design and manufacture of automation equipments,especially for e-cigarette industry.
Touch Pannel Division is a newly eastiblished division in the O-Net Group. We are developing the WaveTouch technology that is different from the tranditional capacitive touchscreen technology. Our WaveTouch technology adopts all-optical and optoelectronic technology as well as single plastic optical waveguide plate to replace ITO sensor units used in the capacitive touchscreen.
- Exhibitions MORE...